SELL When You’re Not Selling: Empowering Sales with OneMob Microsites

In today’s fast-paced business environment, sales professionals face numerous challenges. Limited selling time, difficulty capturing prospects’ attention, and the need to stand out from the competition are just a few of these hurdles. However, with the advent of innovative tools like OneMob microsites, sales reps can now sell effectively even when they are not actively engaging with potential clients. In this blog post, we will explore how microsites enable sales professionals to showcase their expertise, provide valuable information, and seamlessly connect with prospects through interactive call-to-action buttons like “book a meeting.”

  1. Creating a Compelling Microsite: Microsites offer a unique opportunity to create personalized and engaging content that captivates prospects. These microsites serve as a digital hub where sales professionals can showcase their expertise, share relevant information about themselves and their company, and provide valuable resources. By crafting a compelling microsite, sales reps can establish credibility, build trust, and pique the interest of potential clients.
  2. Including Interactive Call-to-Action Buttons: One of the key features of microsites is the ability to include interactive call-to-action buttons. These buttons act as a seamless gateway for prospects to take the next step in the sales process. For instance, a “book a meeting” button enables potential clients to schedule a meeting with the sales rep directly, even when the salesperson is offline. This removes unnecessary barriers and facilitates the conversion of prospects into leads, allowing the sales rep to focus on nurturing the relationship further.
  3. Empowering Prospects to Take Initiative: With a microsite, sales reps empower prospects to take the initiative and engage with them on their own terms. Instead of relying solely on outbound sales efforts, a microsite allows potential clients to explore the content at their convenience. By providing valuable information through videos, written content, and case studies, sales professionals can educate prospects and address their pain points. This self-guided discovery process leads to more qualified leads and increases the likelihood of successful conversions.
  4. Optimizing Sales Productivity: According to Salesforce, the average salesperson spends only 28% of their day actively selling. The remaining 72% is consumed by administrative tasks, follow-ups, and other non-sales activities. OneMob microsites help sales reps make the most out of their limited selling time. By leveraging the engagement data provided by OneMob, sales professionals can identify the most interested prospects and prioritize their follow-ups accordingly. This data-driven approach ensures that sales reps focus their efforts on leads with the highest likelihood of conversion.
  5. Enhancing the Sales Experience: OneMob microsites contribute to a more personalized and engaging sales experience. By combining multimedia content, such as videos and written materials, with interactive call-to-action buttons, sales reps can create an immersive experience for prospects. This interactive approach fosters a sense of connection and involvement, leading to higher engagement and better conversion rates.

In the evolving landscape of sales, leveraging technology to optimize productivity and enhance customer engagement is crucial. OneMob microsites provide sales professionals with a powerful tool to sell effectively even when they are not actively selling. By creating compelling content, utilizing interactive call-to-action buttons, and leveraging engagement data, sales reps can attract, engage, and convert prospects more efficiently. With OneMob, selling becomes a seamless and personalized experience that drives results. Start using OneMob for free at http://onemob.com/.

Stop being ignored by your customers and prospects with OneMob

Sati Hillyer

Sati Hillyer

Founder and CEO of OneMob

Sign up for our Newsletter

Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit